The San Pietro beach is located about 150 meters from the Piazzetta, the historic venue isolate. It starts from the port and ends at Ischia Ponte (Fisherman’s Beach), where it is called the Lido d’Ischia. Very popular, especially in high season, it is very well equipped: there are many bathing establishments and numerous recreational activities that you can play.
The sand is fine and is easily accessible. Thanks to shallow floors and positioning of special breakwaters is ideal for families with children and for elderly people.
How to get to the beach:
The beach of San Pietro is located in the town of Ischia, near the port. It ‘easy to reach by bus or by car. The bus stop is 750 meters (8 minutes walk). The route is covered by lines CD – CS – 8 – C12 – C13 that stop at Heroes’ Square, known reference point for the islanders. If you prefer to travel by car, along the way large public car parks allow you to be able to leave easily. The transit of cars, excluding mopeds and public service, is allowed from 6:00 to 10:00 and from 15:00 to 17:00.
- Bagnitiello beach
- The beach of Bagnitiello with renowned seaside resort and spa is located in an area with natural springs, particularly rich in active substances, facing the shore. The beach, only partly free and gravel
- Cartaromana beach
- Cartaromana beach near the Sant'Anna rocks
- Cava dell'Isola beach
- La Cava Island beach characterized by sand of coarse dark-colored
- Chiaia beach
- The long, sandy beach of Chiaia
- Citara beach
- Citara beach and the Poseidon Gardens
- San Francesco beach
- The beach of San Francesco: destination for those who love the rocks and a bit 'of tranquility!
- Degli Inglesi beach
- The English beach in the area of St. Alexander
- Mandria beach
- The Mandria Beach is a small beach that can be found between Ischia Porto and Ischia Ponte.
- Maronti beach
- Free transport -
- San Montano beach
- The San Montano beach characterized by fine sand, shallow and clear water.