The beach of San Montano is located in a cove where legend has it that one of the patron saints of the island, Santa Restituta, is landed from Africa.
Features of this cove are the fine sand, shallow and clear water. Providing free parking, bathing facilities, water sports equipment.
Overlooking the bay the Negombo Hydrothermal Park features various water pools of sea and spa.
How to get to the beach:
The beach of San Montano is located in the town of Lacco Ameno, in the homonymous bay near the thermal park Negombo. It ‘easy to reach by bus or by car. The bus stop is about 900 meters from the beach (10 minute walk). The route is covered by the lines 1 – 2 – CD – CS.
For those who prefer to move around by car, a large parking to leave her comfortably within walking distance.
- Chiaia beach
- The long, sandy beach of Chiaia
- Cartaromana beach
- Cartaromana beach near the Sant'Anna rocks
- Cava dell'Isola beach
- La Cava Island beach characterized by sand of coarse dark-colored
- Citara beach
- Citara beach and the Poseidon Gardens
- Degli Inglesi beach
- The English beach in the area of St. Alexander
- Mandria beach
- The Mandria Beach is a small beach that can be found between Ischia Porto and Ischia Ponte.
- Maronti beach
- Free transport -
- San Francesco beach
- The beach of San Francesco: destination for those who love the rocks and a bit 'of tranquility!
- St. Peter's beach
- St. Peter's Beach: historical meeting place islander!
- Bagnitiello beach
- The beach of Bagnitiello with renowned seaside resort and spa is located in an area with natural springs, particularly rich in active substances, facing the shore. The beach, only partly free and gravel