The beach of San Francesco is just a few kilometers from the port of Forio; Easily accessible both by car and by public transport.
On the right side it is surrounded by the promontory of Punta Caruso, a destination for those who love the rocks and a bit ‘of tranquility.
This beach is suitable for those who enjoy water sports, the tourist settlements in the sea and why not dine in a typical island restaurant, lit only by the light of sunset before and after the moon.
How to get to the beach:
The beach of San Francesco is located in the municipality of Forio. E ‘reachable by bus or by car, along the main island road.
For those who prefer the bus, line 24, which starts from Citara, stops a few minutes from the beach, while the lines 1 – 2 – CD – CS stop on highway 10 minutes away.
Not far away, you can easily leave your car at the secure car park.
- Bagnitiello beach
- The beach of Bagnitiello with renowned seaside resort and spa is located in an area with natural springs, particularly rich in active substances, facing the shore. The beach, only partly free and gravel
- Chiaia beach
- The long, sandy beach of Chiaia
- Cartaromana beach
- Cartaromana beach near the Sant'Anna rocks
- Cava dell'Isola beach
- La Cava Island beach characterized by sand of coarse dark-colored
- Citara beach
- Citara beach and the Poseidon Gardens
- Degli Inglesi beach
- The English beach in the area of St. Alexander
- Mandria beach
- The Mandria Beach is a small beach that can be found between Ischia Porto and Ischia Ponte.
- Maronti beach
- Free transport -
- San Montano beach
- The San Montano beach characterized by fine sand, shallow and clear water.
- St. Peter's beach
- St. Peter's Beach: historical meeting place islander!