The Mandria Beach is a small beach that can be found between Ischia Porto and Ischia Ponte. It is usually very a very sleepy place but in the summer month it can get quite busy.
The Mandria Beach is free of charge and enjoys great views across to the castle and the islands of Vivara and Procida behind it. You need to take your own sunumbrella.
You can access the beach either by walking along the coastal paths from Ischia Porto, or by walking away from Ischia Ponte. The Hotel Miramare e Castello is located next to the entrance of the the Mandria Beach.
- Bagnitiello beach
- The beach of Bagnitiello with renowned seaside resort and spa is located in an area with natural springs, particularly rich in active substances, facing the shore. The beach, only partly free and gravel
- Chiaia beach
- The long, sandy beach of Chiaia
- Cartaromana beach
- Cartaromana beach near the Sant'Anna rocks
- Cava dell'Isola beach
- La Cava Island beach characterized by sand of coarse dark-colored
- Citara beach
- Citara beach and the Poseidon Gardens
- Degli Inglesi beach
- The English beach in the area of St. Alexander
- Maronti beach
- Free transport -
- San Francesco beach
- The beach of San Francesco: destination for those who love the rocks and a bit 'of tranquility!
- San Montano beach
- The San Montano beach characterized by fine sand, shallow and clear water.
- St. Peter's beach
- St. Peter's Beach: historical meeting place islander!