Small stretch of beach located between Ischia Porto and Casamicciola, in the St. Alexander area, about 800 m. from the port of Ischia.
It offers a fairly fine sand. Not always crowded, even it has a beach club with restaurant.
Land is reached by a pedestrian street that runs along the hillside of St. Alexander (on the national road between Ischia Porto and Casamicciola) or from the street just a short walk from the Olimpica Quay; by sea to get there by taxi boat Ischia boats.
Much free space. It ‘a beach suitable for children because the sea depth increases gradually. Except in August this beach is usually very crowded. The coastline is exposed to the north and it is not very sunny, so recommended attend from 11:00 to 15: 00-16: 00.
- Chiaia beach
- The long, sandy beach of Chiaia
- Cartaromana beach
- Cartaromana beach near the Sant'Anna rocks
- Cava dell'Isola beach
- La Cava Island beach characterized by sand of coarse dark-colored
- Citara beach
- Citara beach and the Poseidon Gardens
- Mandria beach
- The Mandria Beach is a small beach that can be found between Ischia Porto and Ischia Ponte.
- Maronti beach
- Free transport -
- San Francesco beach
- The beach of San Francesco: destination for those who love the rocks and a bit 'of tranquility!
- San Montano beach
- The San Montano beach characterized by fine sand, shallow and clear water.
- St. Peter's beach
- St. Peter's Beach: historical meeting place islander!
- Bagnitiello beach
- The beach of Bagnitiello with renowned seaside resort and spa is located in an area with natural springs, particularly rich in active substances, facing the shore. The beach, only partly free and gravel