La Chiaia beach is long and sandy, part of the right arm of the port of Forio, about 300 meters from the center. Marked by various establishments with bars and restaurants that are also a meeting place for those who want to practice water sports, but at the same time keeps many stretches of public beach. Suitable for children.
How to reach the beach
The La Chiaia beach is located in the municipality of Forio, about 300 meters from the center. It ‘easy to reach by bus and car, because it is right off the highway. The bus stop lines 1 – 2 – CD – CS – 24 is adjacent to the beach.
- Cartaromana beach
- Cartaromana beach near the Sant'Anna rocks
- Cava dell'Isola beach
- La Cava Island beach characterized by sand of coarse dark-colored
- Citara beach
- Citara beach and the Poseidon Gardens
- Degli Inglesi beach
- The English beach in the area of St. Alexander
- Mandria beach
- The Mandria Beach is a small beach that can be found between Ischia Porto and Ischia Ponte.
- Maronti beach
- Free transport -
- San Francesco beach
- The beach of San Francesco: destination for those who love the rocks and a bit 'of tranquility!
- San Montano beach
- The San Montano beach characterized by fine sand, shallow and clear water.
- St. Peter's beach
- St. Peter's Beach: historical meeting place islander!
- Bagnitiello beach
- The beach of Bagnitiello with renowned seaside resort and spa is located in an area with natural springs, particularly rich in active substances, facing the shore. The beach, only partly free and gravel