La Cava Island beach characterized by sand of coarse dark-colored. Situated between two headlands of tuffaceous rock, with the sea immediately steep sea is a destination for young tourists, who often find the thrill of the romantic among the rolling waves of the sea along this stretch of coastline and the sun that goes off in the sea.
How to reach the beach
La Cava dell’Isola beach is located in the municipality of Forio, a short distance from the Bay of Citara and the Rocks Lovers. It ‘easy to reach by bus or by car. The bus stop lines 1 – 2 – CD – CS is the beach about 700 meters (8 minutes walk), and the stop of the lines 21 – 22 – 23 – 24, departing from Citara, virtually stops on the road that leads to the beach .
For those who prefer to move around by car, two large parking will allow you to leave a short distance comfortably.
- Chiaia beach
- The long, sandy beach of Chiaia
- Cartaromana beach
- Cartaromana beach near the Sant'Anna rocks
- Citara beach
- Citara beach and the Poseidon Gardens
- Degli Inglesi beach
- The English beach in the area of St. Alexander
- Mandria beach
- The Mandria Beach is a small beach that can be found between Ischia Porto and Ischia Ponte.
- Maronti beach
- Free transport -
- San Francesco beach
- The beach of San Francesco: destination for those who love the rocks and a bit 'of tranquility!
- San Montano beach
- The San Montano beach characterized by fine sand, shallow and clear water.
- St. Peter's beach
- St. Peter's Beach: historical meeting place islander!
- Bagnitiello beach
- The beach of Bagnitiello with renowned seaside resort and spa is located in an area with natural springs, particularly rich in active substances, facing the shore. The beach, only partly free and gravel