South of the Castle of Ischia, near the rocks of Sant’Anna, is the Roman Charter beach: by road to get there following a path length of about 700 meters, after traveling earlier about 300 meters from the town of San Michele; by sea to get there by taxi boat Ischia Boats (from Ischia Porto and Ischia Ponte).
The area is popular with divers, since it is located in the archaeological area of ??the island marina and is also interesting because of the strong presence of oceanic Posidonia.
There are two establishments equipped. The very narrow stretch of sand due to erosion, the very little free beach stretch.
It ‘a small beach suitable for children because the sea depth increases gradually. The sand is very fine. Numerous underwater fumarole sources produce interesting ascents of volcanic gas bubbles (harmless) from the bottom. Recommended a nice swim with mask and flippers. Crowded in August a bit less in July. Sunny from early morning until about 16 hours, exposed to the south wind, the north-east, to the east.
- Bagnitiello beach
- The beach of Bagnitiello with renowned seaside resort and spa is located in an area with natural springs, particularly rich in active substances, facing the shore. The beach, only partly free and gravel
- Chiaia beach
- The long, sandy beach of Chiaia
- Cava dell'Isola beach
- La Cava Island beach characterized by sand of coarse dark-colored
- Citara beach
- Citara beach and the Poseidon Gardens
- Degli Inglesi beach
- The English beach in the area of St. Alexander
- Mandria beach
- The Mandria Beach is a small beach that can be found between Ischia Porto and Ischia Ponte.
- Maronti beach
- Free transport -
- San Francesco beach
- The beach of San Francesco: destination for those who love the rocks and a bit 'of tranquility!
- San Montano beach
- The San Montano beach characterized by fine sand, shallow and clear water.
- St. Peter's beach
- St. Peter's Beach: historical meeting place islander!