The beach of Bagnitiello with renowned seaside resort and spa is located in an area with natural springs, particularly rich in active substances, facing the shore. The pebble beach is freely accessible only in a small part.
How to reach the beach
The Bagnitiello beach is located in the town of Casamicciola Terme. It ‘easy to reach by bus or by car, along the main road that circles the island.
The bus stop is only 200 meters from the beach, which is reached by walking through a steep road. The route is served by lines 1, 2, CD, CS, 3.
- Cartaromana beach
- Cartaromana beach near the Sant'Anna rocks
- Cava dell'Isola beach
- La Cava Island beach characterized by sand of coarse dark-colored
- Chiaia beach
- The long, sandy beach of Chiaia
- Citara beach
- Citara beach and the Poseidon Gardens
- San Francesco beach
- The beach of San Francesco: destination for those who love the rocks and a bit 'of tranquility!
- Degli Inglesi beach
- The English beach in the area of St. Alexander
- Mandria beach
- The Mandria Beach is a small beach that can be found between Ischia Porto and Ischia Ponte.
- Maronti beach
- Free transport -
- San Montano beach
- The San Montano beach characterized by fine sand, shallow and clear water.
- St. Peter's beach
- St. Peter's Beach: historical meeting place islander!