The Hotel Internazionale Ischia is Fiaiano Ischia (Barano d’Ischia) Municipality in a very quiet location, but nevertheless central. From the nearby bus stop you can reach all destinations of the island through the extensive network of public buses. You can easily reach the beautiful Bay of Maronti one of the most beautiful and longest beaches of the island. The island’s capital, Port of Ischia is approximately 3 km away and is approximately 30 minutes and is easily accessible on foot. Also Fiaiano is a great starting point for excursions.
Hotel Internazionale Ischia offers a transfer service for Maronti. The shuttle service to spa treatments for its thermal baths.
Tour the island by bus or boat, and trips to Capri, Naples, Amalfi, Sorrento, Ravello, Pompeii, Rome zumVesuv and guided tours can be booked at the hotel. For your stay you can on charakeristische Naples hotel performance in a variety, Coffee Chantant and typical Neapolitan songs evenings in the theater ‘Prime’ (Naples, District Colli Aminei) book now.
- Thermal spring of SorgetoSorgeto: a real outdoor spa park!
- Ischia Porto and PonteLa popolazione dell'isola d'Ischia è di 20. 000 abitanti principalmente residenti nel capoluogo che si divide in due distretti: Ischia Porto e Ischia Ponte.
- The place Casamicciola spaCasamicciola is located in the northern part of the island of Ischia and has a port both commercial and touristik
- The sourcesIschia has over a hundred hot and cold water sources and courses that. In an area of 47 square kilometers with different levels of minerals.
- The fangoThe beneficial effects of Fango.
- Barano on IschiaThe name Barano it is for the first time in a 1374 plaque (according to others in 1270) reminiscent of some of the works of Bishop Bartholomew Bussolaro
- The medieval town of ForioThis small medieval town on the west coast is one of the most important places on the island.
- The settlement Lacco AmenoLacco Ameno is the oldest settlement on the island.
- Panza on IschiaHere runs the characteristic "Ischia every day" from. The few inhabitants of Panza live mostly in viticulture.
- Serrara Fontana on IschiaSerrara Fontana is a mountain town and fascinates with its austere beauty.
- Saint AngeloMediterranean village of Sant'Angelo: The small Capri
- The Pineta Mirtina forestInside the wood Pineta Mirtina the ancient pines and majestic dominate and invite you to take a walk. E 'in the immediate vicinity of the Hotel Internazionale Ischia